Sunday, February 26, 2017

I'm busy working on a new Card Reader Technique Generator for the PASSAP E6000 knitting machine. I hope to finish up by the end of March. It will correct some errors in the old generator, be much easier to use, and will include support for knitting instructions that are only to be performed once.
I will also be creating new documentation on card reader techniques that wll go into depth on the meaning of each marking on the card as well as never before published discoveries.

All of this is part of a project to revitalize my other website, bikibird.com, and turn it into the home of great web apps to make your hand and machine knitting easier and more creative. Please consider supporting bikibird.com financially through Patreon. Your support will help keep these apps free for everyone to use and fund future apps, patterns, and tutorials. Together we can make great things.
Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder how this is progressing as I’m keen to read.

Anonymous said...

thanks
print