Computer Aided Design Software for PASSAP E6000 Knitting Machine
Unleash your full creative potential today with Journal Six. Spend your design time productively. Stay organized. Relax and enjoy your knitting machine. It all becomes effortless when you use Journal Six.
- Designed specifically for the PASSAP E6000
- Simple, intuitive interface built for modern computers
- Sophisticated image processing allows you to create high quality stitch patterns in minutes
- Sketchbook component allows you to embellish your stitch patterns or create "from scratch" stitch patterns with powerful drawing tools including curved and slanted text
- Takes full advantage of the download capabilities of your knitting machine for stitch patterns and card reader techniques or print cards for the card reader if you prefer
- Draw downloadable charts for custom knitting instructions at the console, similar to the old Form 6 software
- Easy to search database for projects, stitch patterns, knit techniques, and form programmes
Learn more at http://passappal.com.
Now Available! New for iPhone/iPad/iPod, Magic Count is simply the best row counter you will ever own. Great for knitters and crocheters, magic count includes a powerful reminder feature for shaping instructions and motif placements. Best of all, it's free!!! Learn more.
|Now Available! New for iPhone/iPad/iPod, Yarn Estimator calculates how much yarn you need for a knit or crochet project. Also calculates how much yarn you have left and how much yarn the finished project actually used. This handy utility will save you money at the yarn store. Learn more...|