Saturday, January 30, 2010

Dead Console Update

Just wanted to give a quick update on my dead console situation-- I packed up my console and sent it off to Knit & Sew to see what they can do.  I have high hopes that they will be able to save it.


I also managed to pick up a console on eBay for a reasonable price.  So, I'll have a back up as well.  The chip set may need updating since the serial number on the console is low.  I'll have to see once it arrives.


Anyhow, I'm feeling much better about the situation.  I also want to give a quick thank you to the folks that wrote me with sympathy and suggestions.  Your support means a lot to me.


Hopefully I'll be back to knitting soon.  In the meantime, it will leave more time for developing new features for Journal Six.  As always any new update I release will be free for existing users.


--Jenny.

No comments: